..

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

89, the unbelievable number (for some, heheh)

crossed eye brows,a confused face and funny gesture, hahahha..
when, i handed them my accreditation form.
asked different sets of questions answerable by the info i gave them.
do i look like impossible to have a grade of 89?in accounting?

oh well, i also do wonder why.
i dressed well, speak well and have my thoughts delivered well.
again, why? anyway this adds to the already countless number of my BLOOPERS list.

hoaowah.. they asked me so much! in summary, to make the story short,
they had me sent to the registrars office and asked for someones signature,
her name i prefer to be UNKNOWN.

and well, unknown also run through my files and found the same number on my accreditaton form,

its really, 89!


hahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment