..

Saturday, January 12, 2013

When boredom strikes

I pause for a moment and think.

I wasn't entirely into studying for the past years. I lost the appetite to study my lessons and take things seriously. However, I was pushing myself to make the best out of my time in school.

I want to write as much as I want to read good books and spend my day in a coffee shop drinking good coffee with a few close friends. Sometimes I get too lost into reverie that i wanted to try all things that I've read in a few fiction books (it sounds silly) right? yeah,i know.

Sometimes when boredom strikes i ate all the sweets I can find in the streets or in whatever places i am in. Technically, I become too crazy myself that i cannot know what i wanted to do as of the moment. And the best thing to do? is to write all my thoughts down,and I go back to normal mode.



Just like exactly this one.. (hahahah)

while face-booking, i found this application in "Visayan Version". This really got me laughing for a few minutes. And, no more stress. (wink)

No comments:

Post a Comment