..

Thursday, February 7, 2013

One Humid evening.

It started great.

I woke up at exactly 6 am.

4 missed calls.

then, i smile.

He knows how to make my day (harharhar), at the back of my mind, I'm really looking forward to have a cup of coffee with him, talk some silly things, share ideas, argue about something and make a plan of the day.

Its February 8, a date we should remember.

hmmmmmmm.. I wonder what awaits for me in the coming hours, actually I'm really expecting for something special to happen, some corny moments of course - as always.

just like this,

I remember it was  an ordinary day, supposedly,but it turned out to be "quite special".

The evening was humid, and the people are not that nice at all, blame it to the weather that day, I understand.

He asked me for a walk in the park, i said yes to set his mood too. After three happy rounds in the park, he drags me towards the grass, he laid a blanket on the ground, we watched the heavens as the clouds played in the sky, changing shape from a bear to flower, form a flower to a number. _such a childish act, however, makes me feel happy, very happy.

plus, a lovely music to compliment the night. (smiley)

see how a simple gesture changes everything? I hope happy things will last forever, and if not, at least its a good stuff to add to my "happy moments".


No comments:

Post a Comment