..

Thursday, February 7, 2013

The popping idea.

Time check its 11:15 pm.

And I'm not tired, nor sleepy nor weary.

Just done looking through my cousins latest photo form there Guimaras escapade, I'm sure as hell I wanted to be there and join them (unfortunately I'm at the opposite side of Negros island).

I am not a sentimental being, but, here i am, sitting in front of my sisters laptop and writing my thoughts down, one by one, again and again.

Out of no where a sudden idea pops out of my head. I want to write his(my bf) life's experiences, in chapters.

As he relate to me everything he's been through, I don't know how or what to react, its either to cry, to give a hearty laugh or frown. With such a young soul he was wretched to pieces to help keep sustain their family's financial needs.

He was partly sorry, happy, sad, thankful and angry.

I hope someday, I could write it down for him and the whole world to know how good he is/was.













No comments:

Post a Comment